What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Extremely sorry. Have to go a bit early. Zpcg, communication antennae for you. Please return it or send solar panel. Thanks. Looks like I will not be able to finish the quest. Nothing drops from Tunguska.

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THE FORUM BEFORE GOING FOR MY VACATION. HOPE TO CATCH UP WIRH WIFI SOMEWHERE. GOOD LUCK FOR THE QUEST AND HAVE FUN. I WILL TRY TO LOOK BACK INTO THE FORUM ONCE MORE BEFORE LEAVING BUT MAX. CHANCE IS THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GIFTS YOU WILL BE SENDING ME.

Last edited:

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rubbish from GI as usual. I got a clot from Fishmilk who is at a lower level than me and fuel from everyone else who are mostly at the same level!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot. Thank you :)

Rubbish is right. I'm getting fuel from Level 40 players and plasma from lower level neighbours too. Once again, GI has launched a quest without testing it properly.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same person sending me 'fuel' yesterday and today I got a plasma clot from him. Go figure.
It's true that the drop rate from Geiger counters is very good, but I'm still sulking that I only picked up 4 geigers from 10 visits. And it's my birthday too! Lol

Happy birthday!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there,

It's been a long time I wasn't able to come there. I hope you are all well :)

With the exams around it was either play or come to the forum as I visit here from my phone :(

I'm back now.

I can gift mag, not really useful I know.

I got fuel. It is a shame! You don't even receive the things you can gift. Maybe we have to be in the game to receive gifts because yesterday I received Barbara's mag while I was playing.

As we have to collect four times for the crop I don't think I'll finish this one even if it is a 20 days missions.

I was wondering where you were!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same person sending me 'fuel' yesterday and today I got a plasma clot from him. Go figure.
It's true that the drop rate from Geiger counters is very good, but I'm still sulking that I only picked up 4 geigers from 10 visits. And it's my birthday too! Lol

Happy Birthday!

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Getting plasma clots in gifts now - just got 4 . Thx Fannie and Abs. As someone else said earlier I got one from a neighbour from whom I had fuel before. Bizarre!!

Most reactions

Latest posts