What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airplay button issue and jailbreaking issue

smaq391

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I couldn't find air play button on my iPad 2 ios5 plz help me out in this matter and does any 1 know how to jailbreak ipad2 ios5

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For AirPlay, double tap the home button then swipe the bar at the bottom of your screen to the right. Hopefully someone else will be along shortly to give you a link to the JB thread for iOS 5 or you can use the search facility.

The Archangel

OP
smaq391

smaq391

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brother I've checked that out there is no AirPlay button :(

OP
smaq391

smaq391

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wat do u mean by both ways I've double tapped home button and swipe it to right side where iPod controls are available but there is o AirPlay button

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I've just checked our sister forum appleforums.net and the same issue is being reported there. Still looking for the fix but I'm sure we'll find it soon, the strange thing is that I have it on my iPad 1......which doesn't support AirPlay mirroring!

The Archangel

OP
smaq391

smaq391

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh!! Any how hope u will find the solution as soon as possible and do tell me about that jail breaking issue

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Your apple tv is on the same network as your iPad? You don't get the airplay button, unless the iPad can find a airplay receiver.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref said:
Your apple tv is on the same network as your iPad? You don't get the airplay button, unless the iPad can find a airplay receiver.

Well that's interesting, I could have sworn it was turned off but what you say makes perfect sense!

OP
smaq391

smaq391

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aha!! This means AirPlay doesn't works other than apple tv?

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also , you need to have upgraded the Appletv software too to enable Airplay mirroring.

Most reactions

Latest posts