What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Account password

guyyoung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went the app store to perform updates. The password screen comes up with my daughters email. How do I correct this to get my login? Thanks

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
guyyoung said:
I went the app store to perform updates. The password screen comes up with my daughters email. How do I correct this to get my login? Thanks

Greetings,
At the bottom of the first page in the app store, called Featured, all the way at the bottom, there is a button with who is signed in. Touch that button and select sign out. The page will refresh. Now at the bottom the same button will say sign in.
I hope this helps.
Fid

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

OP
G

guyyoung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I signed out and signed back in. I am shown as the user I'd until I try update apps and the wrong I'd shows up. I am confused.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
guyyoung said:
I signed out and signed back in. I am shown as the user I'd until I try update apps and the wrong I'd shows up. I am confused.

That makes two of us being confused.
Sign out again, then check for updates. When you attempt to download an update you'll be asked to sign in. Perhaps that will take care of the other user issue.
Since I have no updates available I cannot check to see if there is a Sign Out button at the bottom of that page. I don't recall ever seeing one there, but I would check just I case.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
if apps were purchased under her Id, they will not work under your ID, keep that in mind. Perhaps you just want/need to get her password, that would be the easiest option.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also sign in and out of the app store through Settings - App Store and press your ID

Most reactions

Latest posts