What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyPad will not Allow me to Change Password

bfready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to change my Facebook password a week ago. Ever since then, I am unable to login through MyPad. I am unable to create a new user either, leaving me stranded on the login screen. It's not frozen because I can slide from my fb pic to the new user icon.

Anyone have a similar issue with this app?

BReady

Sent from my iPad using iPF

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bfready said:
I had to change my Facebook password a week ago. Ever since then, I am unable to login through MyPad. I am unable to create a new user either, leaving me stranded on the login screen. It's not frozen because I can slide from my fb pic to the new user icon.

Anyone have a similar issue with this app?

BReady

This did happen to me once. As I normally don't turn off my device period, my friend decided to turn off my IPad period since I was always working and playing! Rebooting did the trick. It could have been something stuck (software) wise? Have u tried turning off and on?

OP
B

bfready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m3fan said:
This did happen to me once. As I normally don't turn off my device period, my friend decided to turn off my IPad period since I was always working and playing! Rebooting did the trick. It could have been something stuck (software) wise? Have u tried turning off and on?

Thanks for the reply, m3fan. Yes I did reset the iPad, but no luck. Maybe I should uninstall and then reinstall....

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bfready said:
Thanks for the reply, m3fan. Yes I did reset the iPad, but no luck. Maybe I should uninstall and then reinstall....

Yes, reinstalling should fix everything. Good luck and it's unfortunate these strange glitches are happening to you.

Best of luck!
Cheers!

OP
B

bfready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reloading the app did the trick. I am fb'ing on the iPad once again. Thanks!

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bfready said:
Reloading the app did the trick. I am fb'ing on the iPad once again. Thanks!

I'm glad things worked out for you! Cheers Again!

Most reactions

Latest posts