What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble logging in from MyPad

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems logging in to FB from MyPad for Facebook? I either get the login screen that eventually hangs and disappears or it goes to the screen where I type in my email and password and then it disappears. With both versions, I am left with the opening MyPad screen. Does anyone know what is wrong? (I did reboot after installing it.)

OP
M

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I've used friendly......just wanted to try something different.

Logged back in to the forum say that not only does the login From MyPad not work, but installing MyPad somehow deleted Friendly!

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's a first I hear of whereby installing one app deletes another. Have you tried hard resetting your device? Hold down your power and home button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo, then let go.

OP
M

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a first I hear of whereby installing one app deletes another. Have you tried hard resetting your device? Hold down your power and home button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo, then let go.

Thanks!.....Unfortunately, yes, I tried that before I started this thread.

I solved the problem by deleting MyPad and adding Friendly back to my iPad. Oh well, didn't need MyPad, just curious about whether I would like it better than Friendly.

Would still be curious to know if anyone else has had this happen as I have not seen any posts about it on this forum.

Most reactions