What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My PaperDesk

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, small problem i have the App MyPaperDesk, great app for me for note taking bla bla, my proplem is i put it on my Ipad when first had it, not writing down the password for syncing to the website for backup. No problem on Ipad as its all there and can sycn. The problem is i have now put the App onto my Ipad 2 and i cannot sync with the website to download as i do not have the Password. Have gone to the site asked for forgotten password, it tells me Email sent, but i never get it, have tried lots of times and never get anything, my email is all correct in sending and what i reg with.
Any ideas to see the password on my ipad or getting it from them, but nothing ever comes back from there web site. cheers.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I doubt there is a practical way to get your password back off the iPad.

For retrieving your password via the website, I suggest you check your mail via the web client, not the iPad's Mail app, and go through your Junk Folder. It may have ended up there.

If that does not work, contact the site administrators directly and ask for help. They can probably reset your password after you confirm your information.

OP
L

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Done that been there, seams you buy the app and nothing.
Shame as the app is great. but when someone does not recontat you i find it bad. And i always go through junk mail just in case. but thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry I could not help. Still, might as well pester them on and off for a few more days. Maybe they are on vacation, or having a bad hair day, week, month.

Most reactions

Latest posts