What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absinth rare bug, what was it? Have I got it?

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've also noticed that from time to time applications crash or restart. Don't know if it because of jb because it happened to me in the past on non jb device - maybe it's ios 5.0.1 related problem.

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greywolf,

Isn't it possible that the JB could be indirectly responsible for an unstable system - due, perhaps, to a rogue app that was installed from outside Apple Store? Or course, I'm sure there are apps available from the Apple Store that could mess things up some too.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greywolf,

Isn't it possible that the JB could be indirectly responsible for an unstable system - due, perhaps, to a rogue app that was installed from outside Apple Store? Or course, I'm sure there are app available from the Apple Store that could mess things up some too.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

Oh, you can definitely install something from Cydia that would cause problems.

AFAngryWarrior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.verizonwireless.com
I had the same problem until I installed "Crash Reporter" and looked at the crash logs. It's usually a mobile substrate extension or spp that relies on it that causes the crash. Look at the log and determine which cydia app comes up in the crash log and remove it that helped me. For me this helped a ton.

Most reactions

Latest posts