What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About to JB, any advice?

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm about to JB my iPhone 4 4.2.8 (Verizon) mostly to turn it into a hotspot for my iPad. I've just downloaded sn0wbreeze v.2. Any advice or tips I need to know?

Of course, I've already done a backup of my phone. No brainer there. Anything else?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
china_cat84

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well ~ we have an iPhone site with a Hacking Section. IPF is for iPads.;)

iPhone Forum

Sorry, thought I put this thread there! My iPF app has been doing weird things lately....

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can still follow our sn0wbreeze tutorial despite being on an iPhone, as long as you substitute the right firmware file for your CDMA phone... The steps are identical.

The tutorial is in our guides section linked in my sig.

OP
china_cat84

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You can still follow our sn0wbreeze tutorial despite being on an iPhone, as long as you substitute the right firmware file for your CDMA phone... The steps are identical.

The tutorial is in our guides section linked in my sig.

Thanks! I have managed to JB, just took longer than expected - kept getting error because of my antivirus program!

Most reactions

Latest posts