What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a support group for jailbreak withdrawal!!

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:(
I'm in love with my iPad 2 but I just can't fully enjoy it without the tweaks I'm so used to. I hate the folders and I NEED more icons per screen! I have an iPod touch 3rd gen MC model and had a tethered jailbreak for a long time. It never bothered me (other than when I turned it off the first time, having no clue it was tethered or what that even meant & I freaked a little.) But after that I was fine. It was really easy to reboot if I ever needed to.

So, any opinions about using the tethered JB until something else comes out? I really am going a little crazy but don't want to screw anything up. I know what I'm doing for the most part when it comes to the whole process, but that's with my iPod...

thanks for any advice!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tethered jb sux! Lmao just wait a lil longer till u tethered BUT at the current moment, No kind of jail brake is available for ipad2, even if u on iOS 4.3. It has diff. Hardware, therefore a different type of jail brake gonna be needed. Sorry to break the bad news but hopefully sooner thn later a jailbreak will be avai. For ipad2. Until then, only us ipad1 owners can have all the fun ;-) lol

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So don't try to use current tethered snow breeze or pwnage tool jailbreak on ur iPad2. It won't wrk n might mess it up. Just a heads up so u dont break ur new toy ;-) heed da warning! Lol

OP
caparker418

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, but I have a pretty cover! Ha! JK. Really, thanks for that info because I was going to try it! I'm not very patient...but I can wait it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts