What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A special day for iBenji!

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope this is okay to post this here. My son, iBenji is also a member here. Today is a special day for him and for me, for two different reasons. Nine years ago today, we found out that iBenji, who was just seven year old, had a brain tumor. It was a scary time, but thankfully, he's healthy and cancer free.
But if you ask iBenji why today is special, then you'll hear all about how a year ago today, he got this clever little gadget called an iPad. That iPad is his baby. He's such an iJunkie and his iPad is very loved. He and I are iBuddies and more often than not, you'll see us side by side on the couch with our iPads in our laps. Those are precious times for me.
I'm sitting here thinking about these two drastically different anniversaries and I feel so blessed. I honestly thought when the diagnosis came down, we were going to lose him and now his biggest dilemma is does he keep his iPad, or does he sell it toward a new one? He hates his math teacher and he loves running camera for the kids services at church. Every so often, he tells his sister she's adopted and he's sending her back, while walking her to the front door. His rooms a mess and he gets disappointed if How I met Your Mother is a rerun.
iBenji, I just want you to know that's love you and I'm proud of you and I thank God for you every day!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a wonderful post-AmazingGraceTX. What a wonderful day to celebrate for you and ibenji/family!

iBenji-happy day for you. So glad to hear about your health and happiness with your family and ipad! :)

Best wishes,

Carol

iBenji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm.... A whole thread about me? ;)

Thanks mom, as a celebration of this you should buy me a new iPad. Oh, and my room isn't too messy. Maybe I'll hire somebody to clean it later this week.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... A whole thread about me? ;)

Thanks mom, as a celebration of this you should buy me a new iPad. Oh, and my room isn't too messy. Maybe I'll hire somebody to clean it later this week.

It's your special day, my friend! Enjoy it...and hope you can find somebody to clean your room. Send them my way when they are done, will you?

Most reactions

Latest posts