What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Much Better Notepad..

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice find.

If this forum had a way of saying thanks or adding rep, I would have done so.. :)

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess one more reason to jailbreak,lol

After you JB, then you can put how many apps?

To be honest not sure, but I'm guessing unlimited or until you have no more space on ur drive, being that jb has opened up so many possibilities!

Jailbreaking in and of itself wont change the number of apps. But, like iOS4, you can get Categories/CategoriesSB and create folders. There are also apps that will scroll a home page horizontally and vertically so that means you can add more icons. There are also apps that allow more than the standard number of app icons on the dock (I have eight at present).

So, there certainly are things that can help get around this. But I don't see myself hitting that 225 wall any time soon either :)

pcimaging

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It had better be or

Actually it is 225. You can put up to 20 apps on a page and there are 11 pages so that equals 220. Add this to the 5 "static" apps at the bottom of the page and you have 225!

But when we finally get iOS4 with folders, you will be able to put up to 12 apps in a folder and with 220 available folder spaces, that brings the total to 2,640 plus the 5 "static" apps which brings the grand total to 2,645 apps! Is that enough for you???

It had better be enough or I am going to have to start a new 12 step program for iPad junkies huh?

Most reactions