What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help with iTunes and a new computer please?

sean_14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I sold my old computer, on which I synchronised my iPad and iPhone. So I've now downloaded iTunes onto my new PC. So how do I get my iPad and iPhone to be synced with the new computer?

And help appreciated.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sean_14 said:
So I sold my old computer, on which I synchronised my iPad and iPhone. So I've now downloaded iTunes onto my new PC. So how do I get my iPad and iPhone to be synced with the new computer?

And help appreciated.

Try this thread, it's a bit old but some of the info is excellent, especially that given by our resident iPad superstar, Twerppoet http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/34011-syncing-new-computer.html

NewdestinyX said:
There are MANY threads about this topic here. Please do a search. And also at Apple's website are very precise instructions.

Maybe you have forgotten what it's like to be stuck with a problem, if you can't assist you may be better posting in another thread/forum.

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I surely DO remember what it's like being stuck with a problem - posting in the forum here a new thread only to be told by forum leadership exactly what I told the OP: to search first. But I could have offered a link as you did, Arch.

Better read those rules ~ THIS ^ should be addressed via PM.

Most reactions

Latest posts