What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audiobook help please

lsailer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad2. I am unable to download the audio book I purchased from itunes onto my ipad. It is in the itunes media folder, but doesn't sync. do I get it onto the ipad from the computer? It doesn't seem to go to any of the apps such as music, ibooks, or podcasts.... what am I missing? Please help me.... I'm frustrated....

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't help with this, because I've only ever bought one iTunes audiobook and found its limited access annoying.

I highly recommend Audible for audiobooks. They make it easy and painless to access your audiobooks from multiple devices, across many platforms, and have great customer service and plenty of sales. Buy an audiobook and you can easily synch across multiple devices with Audible's free app. If you want to try, they also offer a free audiobook of your choice for first-time users. (Google for something like "Audible free trial.")

Most reactions