What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer audiobooks to new computer

Hcm17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really have a new computer...I just reinstalled the operating system. But, forgot to back up my data from my iPad. So, with this "renewed" computer, I was able to transfer my purchases, all it seemed, except for my audiobooks, which I got from audible. I can't drag them into my library in iTunes. Don't want to sync as that will erase everything from my iPad (although I"m trying to back everything up to my computer, I'm not sure if this is complete yet, so, I don't want to sync...otherwise some things may be erased). So, how to o get these audiobooks from my iPad onto my library in iTunes?

Thanks for your help.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whatever is in your Audible library can be accessed via the free Audible app. No need to get iTunes involved unless you want to. Just download the Audible app, sign in like normal and download your audiobooks.

You'll need a wi-fi connection for most every book, except short stories, because the files are large. You can do this on multiple iDevices if you have more than one, as well as other mobile devices..

Most reactions

Latest posts