What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little concerned, a few questions about ios 4's tracking?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So - once again, twerppoet, you were right as you had suspected this all along. However, I'm afraid your cover is blown, we are now certain that you are not an innocent RV park manager from Dayton, Washington State but, in fact, you are a high-powered Apple engineer who feeds us mere mortals tit-bits of information....

So - I am going to prove this by hacking in to your iPhone4 positional database and show that you are at 1, Infinitity Loop, California...oh, no, of course - you guys would have thought of this and planted a fake positional database in your iPhone4 that shows you on the coffee run in Dayton....

Enjoy the coffee...

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

So - once again, twerppoet, you were right as you had suspected this all along. However, I'm afraid your cover is blown, we are now certain that you are not an innocent RV park manager from Dayton, Washington State but, in fact, you are a high-powered Apple engineer who feeds us mere mortals tit-bits of information....

So - I am going to prove this by hacking in to your iPhone4 positional database and show that you are at 1, Infinitity Loop, California...oh, no, of course - you guys would have thought of this and planted a fake positional database in your iPhone4 that shows you on the coffee run in Dayton....

Enjoy the coffee...

Tim

Actually I'm just the nephew of the owner and manager. I keep the park's internet up and help around a bit, but I don't rate a title.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Oh, and I'm not even a coffee drinker. I prefer chai, but am currently drinking london fogs. That kind of ruins my redneck trailer trash meme, but everyone has their little foibles.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Actually I'm just the nephew of the owner and manager. I keep the park's internet up and help around a bit, but I don't rate a title.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Oh, and I'm not even a coffee drinker. I prefer chai, but am currently drinking london fogs. That kind of ruins my redneck trailer trash meme, but everyone has their little foibles.

Go on then......what's a London fog?

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go on then......what's a London fog?

The Archangel

Something I suspect very few people in London drink. It's steamed milk with tea and some vanilla. I like to leave the teabag in so that it gets stronger. Not that it is ever anything more than mild.

Think of it this way. Instead of putting a bit of milk and sugar in your tea, you add a bit of tea to your milk and sugar. :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Something I suspect very few people in London drink. It's steamed milk with tea and some vanilla. I like to leave the teabag in so that it gets stronger. Not that it is ever anything more than mild.

Think of it this way. Instead of putting a bit of milk and sugar in your tea, you add a bit of tea to your milk and sugar. :)

Hmm, think I'll give that one a miss in favour of my strong mug of tea......interesting though as I had never heard of it.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That kind of ruins my redneck trailer trash meme, but everyone has their little foibles.

Hilarious! But ~ You are far from trailer trash, Sir. :)

Well, it's hard work, but I am making progress. One of my vehicles is almost not running and they could both use a paint job, I've got my first dog, though she isn't a hound, and my trailer is kind of small, being only a 30ft travel trailer. I'm having a little trouble working myself up to a shot gun. For now I've got a cheap Daisy BB gun stuffed under the bed.

I'll get there eventually, but you know, nothing worth doing is easy. ;)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gee now you will find I live in Alice springs in a camp near a big rock "................oh I wish some times to be free lol. But I don't have an iPad 3 g only a wifi there goes my cover....

Most reactions

Latest posts