What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Things the iPad needs for business

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting Macworld article, not so much for the statements in the article itself, but more so on the comments that follow which I agree with too.

:ipad-case:

You can read the article here listing the 5 things along with the comments below that article.

Let me know what you think, are you more in agreement with the articles author or the majority of the comments that follow?

Last edited:

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I can get Chrome Browser on the iPad I would be happy

LOL. That's kind of funny, considering it doesn't even work well enough to use it to reserve an iPad for in store pick up. Nothing personal.

Since Chrome is based on the same engine as Safari, I'm wondering what benefit, if any, there would be to having it on the iPad... I just don't see the point.

Steppenroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score

LOL. That's kind of funny, considering it doesn't even work well enough to use it to reserve an iPad for in store pick up. Nothing personal.

Since Chrome is based on the same engine as Safari, I'm wondering what benefit, if any, there would be to having it on the iPad... I just don't see the point.

The same benefits that there are to having a browser other than IE on a Windows based PC. Having options promotes competition. Other the difference between Netscape and Firefox. They both used Mozilla right?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

umm actually it's the best browser available...I ordered my ipad without a problem using it...maybe people just need a better computer.

btw, is that chrome's problem or apple's website? Chrome has never had an issue with any website i've visited...and it is worlds faster than safari...

Most reactions

Latest posts