What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want a news app where screen refreshes constantly with articles. Like a news ticker

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a news app that I can watch news stories scroll by allowing me a quick glance at the article. I can click it to read more about that story and if I don't click it, then another story will show.

I want to be able to choose which news will appear such as world news, localnews and business, leaving things out such as opinion, sports, etc (all a choice in settings so it's customizable.)

It seems that I can't find an app for this, there are good news apps out but I must interact with it too much just to see what articles I want to read. I just want to watch the news headlines and a little blurb witha picture go by while I get ready for work, or drink my coffee or brush my teeth.

Does an app like this exist?

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. But the ticker is so small. I am looking for one that cycles through the articles and stories.

paulbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes.... I want such an app too...... Been looking for ages!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about the fox news app in the app store.The video ticker fills the top half of the screen.There's also a regular ticker along the bottom of the screen.Best of all,it's a free app.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts