What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 questions! Camera Roll, Dictionary and This Forum

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Camera roll shows images and you can email those images. Where do I set/enter the email address? Clicked "email image" and screen froze.

2. Dictionary words -- how do i add words frequently used but not there?

3. Where do i change the order of posts on this forum?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinkipad said:
1. Camera roll shows images and you can email those images. Where do I set/enter the email address? Clicked "email image" and screen froze.

2. Dictionary words -- how do i add words frequently used but not there?

3. Where do i change the order of posts on this forum?

1. If it's freezing try holding the home and on/off buttons together until the apple logo appears, then let go and wait for the iPad to restart, if this doesn't help let us know.

2. There is no easy answer to this, a workaround is to put the words that you require in the contacts app, I haven't tried this myself but I understand that it does work. The dictionary does have some kind of learning ability, my dictionary for some unknown reason has learned the name of one of our most esteemed forum members, Twerppoet, I can't explain why but it has!

3. Can't help you with this one I'm afraid, you could try the User CP tab on our website, there may be some options in there.

The Archangel

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinkipad said:
1. Camera

1. If it's freezing try holding the home and on/off buttons together until the apple logo appears, then let go and wait for the iPad to restart, if this doesn't help let us know.

2. There is no easy answer to this, a workaround is to put the words that you require in the contacts app, I haven't tried this myself but I understand that it does work. The dictionary does have some kind of learning ability, my dictionary for some unknown reason has learned the name of one of our most esteemed forum members, Twerppoet, I can't explain why but it has!

3. Can't help you with this one I'm afraid, you could try the User CP tab on our website, there may be some options in there.

The Archangel

Thank you.

1. Oh, I get out of it, I meant that program freezes, not the iPad. Any other way to do what I need?

2. There used to be an ADD I thought, but maybe that's Kyros.

3. I don't see the option for order of posts. Usually it is "oldest first/last", "newest first/last" etc

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you have an email account set up on the iPad? It is set up under Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account.

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I do. My username at America Online (trying to get past any filters!). I set up the free email when I bought the iPad but use a different provider.

Thank you to all who have helped.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, I do. My username at America Online (trying to get past any filters!). I set up the free email when I bought the iPad but use a different provider.

Thank you to all who have helped.

Ok. I didn't think that would be the problem, but since it was the only thing I could think of I figured I'd ask and see.

Most reactions

Latest posts