What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 g sim card slot

Frankenstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone let me know how to open the slot and insert my sim card?
Many thanks

spinfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep...if you have that little metal pin-looking tool, just push that into the little hole by the sim, and it will pop out. You can also just use a paperclip if you dont have that tool.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
use the little tool that came in the maual booklet or a paperclip. stick it in the little hole and it will eject the simcard tray.

Spanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finally got my new ipad2, inserted the sim tool to open the sim slot......and it won't open. Any tips/ideas?
Frustrated with a 6 year old waiting impatiently to use the iPad2!!:)

Reaction score
Spanna said:
I have finally got my new ipad2, inserted the sim tool to open the sim slot......and it won't open. Any tips/ideas?
Frustrated with a 6 year old waiting impatiently to use the iPad2!!:)

Do you have the iPad 2? If so, the sim tool has to be pushed in at a 45degree angle towards the screen. It takes a bit of force the first time and feels, as if you push the sim tool right into the display, but don't worry, it is the correct approach.

Most reactions

Latest posts