What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2-3 Week Delivery time

LJ_Chaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I bought the new iPad (my first iPad!) online the other day. It's saying 2-3 weeks for delivery... is it likely to be 2-3 weeks? Or could it be less?

Thanks all :)

pianoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Head to the Apple Store or Best Buy or Target. No lines today plenty of stock.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
yes, you can also go and buy from a store. Apple will immediately cancel your online order without charge as long as they havent started shiping it from china. Apple told me this last year. you can check this via your online order status page.

OP
L

LJ_Chaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers guys! I actually live in rural Australia, so there's no Apple store close by unfortunately!

mikeswife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LJ, I live in the states & I don't have an Apple store near me either! I ordered my 1st IPAD yesterday to & got a delievery date of April 13th. I didn't think that was too bad, but if it gets here earlier I will certainly be happy!

Last edited:

billb1950

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine 140 miles away in an Apple store in Indianapolis yesterday, two hours after the store opened. I had pre-ordered it, but they had a ton of them still for sale, so I bought one for my wife. All in all, a 280 mile round trip drive. Today we went to a Best Buy down the street from my house to looks for cases. They had all kinds of iPad3's for sale there. There was an Apple rep there. He told me they shipped out 20 times as many iPads for this launch as they did for the launch of the iPad2.

Most reactions