What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March 16th delivery never happen???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sooooo bummed..... My very first iPad never came today... I have been sooooo excited and I have been hooked up to a heart monitor (not sure if anything is wrong) for a few days and I got it off today... I couldnt wait to play with my iPad while my husband was around all weekend..... I havent been able to see tracking all week, just that it shipped on March 12th (I ordered on March 7th at 3;10pm Mountain Time).... I saw at 1am my iPad was in Winnipeg, and then at 4am in Edmonton which is 3 hours from here...... its almost 6pm now and no iPad.... I even got an email from Apple confirming my delivery date as March 16th....

I am in such a bad mood now....

bzbmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's that close, try contacting them about your package whereabouts..you might be able to get your hands on it today or tomorrow.

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Mine arrived at around 1:20 but my SIM arrived after i went home. It's sitting on our shipper/receiver's desk at work so i cant try out 4G yet.

Maybe they'll make a late delivery. I'm pulling for you. I'm on my second iPad. The 3 is worth the wait.

xGary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? It is just a Edited by Moderator - Please watch your language, this is a family friendly forum, you are not in a bar here device. You know, coming from Android I really am starting to see why people call Apple users fanboys. Threads like this one and "I wanted to cry because the iPad 3 was a disappointment" make me lose faith in humanity

Last edited by a moderator:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? It is just a Edited by Moderator - Please watch your language, this is a family friendly forum, you are not in a bar here device. You know, coming from Android I really am starting to see why people call Apple users fanboys. Threads like this one and "I wanted to cry because the iPad 3 was a disappointment" make me lose faith in humanity

Really? Maybe because this person just spent a lot of money on a tablet and was told it would be here today and it has not shown up. It would make me mad if I was told that and it didn't happen.

OP
F

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks!!! I said I was super bummed and in a bad mood.... I think thats reasonable considering I decided to fork out the cash for my first iPad and I preordered it.... if I wasnt excited I would have been better off keeping my money for something else....

pb3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!!! I said I was super bummed and in a bad mood.... I think thats reasonable considering I decided to fork out the cash for my first iPad and I preordered it.... if I wasnt excited I would have been better off keeping my money for something else....

Well, kudos to you for not rising to the bait. :thumbs:

Hope it all works out. I assume collecting it from the depot today is an option?

dbyte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Feel your pain .. My iPad only left KY on the 16th and Im in Ottawa.. I pre-ordered on the 7th. UPS has no love for Canada it seems

Louisville, KY, United States 03/16/2012 18:24 Departure Scan

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finger crossed that all of you will got the iPad today!

Got my first iPad yesterday and all i can say is that this thing is incredible!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are thousands of people involved with delivery services. Mistakes can happen, and occasionally a good worker does something stupid. It is a bummer when you are left without your iPad,but be sure to let Apple and UPS know you are not satisfied. I had a FedEx driver who could not find me for a week. By the time she did, I had already received a replacement from Apple sent overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts