What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16gb or 32gb

16gb or 32gb

• 16gb

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • 32gb

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

mannyberrios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
romeosc said:
I vote for 32 GB and save the money and buy an AirStash+!

I have a 64 GB 4G (AT&T), but since I got the unlimited storage on the AirStash! I never come close to filling it up! I have several 32 GB SD cards filled with pictures, a few 16 & 32 GB cards with Pages, Keynote, Numbers, & PDF documents!

It gives you the unlimited storage READ & WRITE that Apple says is impossible!

What is a Airstash?

OP
B

bianx0x0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I vote for the 16gb, save some money. I have about 50 movies and keep them on my PC, and just sync via itunes the ones I want to watch on the the pad. Doesn't take long to change them.

i want to keep pretty good movies in the ipad so my sister could watch it anytime she wants. she's 7, syncing is not really a good idea. but yeah saving is another point. anyways she's only 7, 32gb seems alot and she can also learn sync stuff.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get iPad 2 32gb from macmall for 475. You can get the mothers day special and get a 100$ resturaunt.com gift card and buy her some cookies and candy too. Every child's dream. A magical iPad that bakes real cookies.

iLoveForums

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have 16 it's been a month with about 6gb free tbh I wish I put I. The extra money fora 32gb one

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb all the way. 16gb is just too small once you get using it properly!

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd say out of a choice I'd err with the 32 gb , 16gb is ok but itl soon fill, but a 32gb will have better resell value too.
I have the 1st gen ipad 32 but upped my new one to 64gb because I love my apps!!!! And films...

romeosc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AirStash+ is a small thumb size drive that uses SD cards to give your iDevices unlimited storage!

I have several 32 GB SD cards filled with movies and pictures to share with my family's 3 iPads and 4 iPhones.

It creates a wireless network to allow IOS devices to share extra storage.

I even used it to share and backup 64/ GB df pictures in the middle of Serengetti in Tanzania while on Safari.

We even shared pictures and movies between vehicles while traveling!

Airstash.com
http://romeoramblings.blogspot.com/

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Parapet said:
I've got a 16gb new iPad and goflex satellite, but that airstash sounds pretty good of you don't need all the space of the goflex.

What I really like about the AS is how small it is and that you don't need an extra charger for it.

Most reactions

Latest posts