What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

14.99 or 29.99

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All those getting the plan what did you choose the 15 or 30 dollar plan? I do believe that most people do not use 250mb a month especially if you have any other smartphone plan and you would prob always Peter a wifi connection when available over AT&T 3G. And do remember it is automatic every month unless you stop it. Thoughts?

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a home network. I'm not always or even often in reach of wifi. Unlimited is the only way for me to go right now.

JLStrange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I signed up fore the 250MB plan around 1:00pm yesterday and by 3:00, after no more than an hour of definite 3G surfing I'd used 33MB. Not sure why this was so much higher than my iPhone, that's a typical month for me.

I turned 3G off so I'll be sure and only use wifi when I'm home or in a wifi location. I'll turn 3G back on when I need it.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the $30/mo for the first month. I figure that I will use it the most as I am just getting used to it. I will probably drop to the $15/mo for next month and see how that works.

Make sure that you turn off 3G when your not using it!

didisinned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In also bought the 15 a month plan to simply gauge just how much i would typically use. Since I'm always around wifi (at home or on campus), i figured I wouldn't need the unlimited plan but after just a few short hours of chatting and browsing i used around 16 mbs of data..

It's a bit annoying constantly watching your usage and will probably end up upgrading to the umlimitd next month.

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go with the $30 plan. Everyone seems to be having unusually high usage numbers with minimal use. I have already passed 250mb in under two days. Not sure how I accomplish ed that feat as I have wifi at home.

Plus it takes away from the enjoyment when you are monitoring usage.

Most reactions

Latest posts