What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Data Service Explained before Friday's 3G iPad Launch

OP

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3ipadatt.jpg

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am totally bummed. Some dingbat at a a fast food place screwed up. It was normally not a big deal, but she screwed things up more by contacting the credit card company and they cancelled my one and only credit card. Now, I not only have to travel all day tomorrow with no credit card, but I cannot activate my 3G service until the new card gets here next week. I wonder if I can sue the eatery for loss of whatever?

socalpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am totally bummed. Some dingbat at a a fast food place screwed up. It was normally not a big deal, but she screwed things up more by contacting the credit card company and they cancelled my one and only credit card. Now, I not only have to travel all day tomorrow with no credit card, but I cannot activate my 3G service until the new card gets here next week. I wonder if I can sue the eatery for loss of whatever?

how did that happen? Cant you use a debit card?

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm Looking at the screen shots posted by 4phun it looks like you won't know how much data you use for an unlimited account? Also, where did you get those screen shots?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how did that happen? Cant you use a debit card?

Got two cards mixed up during a rush, by the time I recognized that, she had called the company. I don't use debit cards, nor keep more than one card for general usage. It is a good way to be careful, but lousy when something like this happens. For travel, I am now hitting the Wal-Marts to get gas, but any place that does not take checks or cash, is verboten.

Most reactions

Latest posts