What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad 3G is here!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-3g-is-here.jpg

The Apple iPad 3G has been released! I wanted to be the first to welcome all new iPad 3G users to the forum and congratulate those who have been waiting patiently for this day to arrive.

Here's a little more information from Apple on the newly released iPad 3G:

iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G offers superfast data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps over 3G cellular networks around the world. It’s perfect when you’re out and about with no access to a Wi-Fi network, because you can still get a fast connection for surfing the web, sending and receiving email, or getting directions. Since iPad seamlessly switches between 3G and even faster Wi-Fi, you always get the best connection available. And with AT&T data plans, you’ll have access to over 20,000 Wi-Fi hotspots, including Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, and more.

AT&T 3G No-Contract Data Plans for iPad

<table> <tbody><tr> <th>Data per month</th> <th>Price per month</th> </tr> <tr> <td>250MB</td> <td>$14.99</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Unlimited</td> <td>$29.99</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
In the United States, 3G service is available through a breakthrough deal with AT&T. You choose the amount of data per month you want to buy — 250MB or unlimited. If you choose the 250MB plan, you’ll receive onscreen messages as you get close to your monthly data limit so you can decide whether to turn off 3G or upgrade to the unlimited plan. Best of all, there’s no contract. So if you have a business trip or vacation approaching, just sign up for the month you’ll be traveling and cancel when you get back. You don’t need to visit a store to get 3G service. You can sign up, check your data usage, manage your account, or cancel your service — all from your iPad.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dan:

I bypassed the AT&T sign up when I first hooked the 3G up. Now I don't know how to get back to it. I have been to settings.

Help, Please.

emilyjane918

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AT&T is a leader in telecommunication services, including cell phones, wireless, U-verse, digital TV, high speed internet, DSL, home phone and so on. If AT&T unveils 3G data plans for iPad, I look forward to getting an iPad 3G. The function of iPad 3G is better than wifi.

Most reactions

Latest posts