What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 iPad, multiple accounts

rap_0228

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here. I just want to ask, is there a way to put apps from different accounts into the same iPad? I have an apple id and that's what I use in my iPad 2. I already downloaded many apps from the app store. My friend, who has his own apple id, said that he wants to share his bought apps with me. If I try to access the app store in my iPad using his account, then download his apps, will the apps I downloaded using my apple id be deleted? Then, in his iPad, can he also use my account so that he will be able to download my bought app to his iPad? Thank you so much. Some apps are just too expensive so my friend and I want to share the apps we bought. :) Thankss!

211ssw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will get in trouble that will eliminate any enjoyment potential you could have. In my memory, there was just one, Office Pro that was pricey but it will, I assume DO a lot. You pay only only once when initial setup is done so be legal and above suspicion in order to make this yours. What you are suggesting is not acceptable. You will be in trouble.

Most reactions