What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD for iPad 2 Problem

Youngster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently purchased ZAGG's InvisibleSHIELD for my new iPad 2, but encountered a problem about the second day after installation. Now when I turn on my iPad, the screen appears blurry and wet, as if the ZAGG iPad 2 Spray Solution that I used is still wet on top of the iPad screen. I regret purchasing the InvisibleSHIELD because of this, but I am not willing to take it off without the help of a professional at the local G2 Computers store. I tried waiting a few days to see if the screen would adapt and look different, but nothing changed. Does anybody know a way to successfully (and safely) get rid of the irritating blurry screen?

senthildent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey youngster, my uncle had the same problem of wetting after applying the invisble shield, its the problem with the ipad screen not the guard you've applied. The ipad surface is not flat that's the reason why there is wetness , my uncle has asked for a replacement with the apple store for which they replied it will be done at the earliest possible time. I think you have to ask the apple store guys . Good luck

qrezl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also experienced the same problem as TS,
now do not know what to do :(

Most reactions

Latest posts