What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Opinion Please

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase more apps for my iPad, simply because I'm a bit of a junkie for this tech. Could someone suggest a good app for the iPad and please tell me why you like it. Thanks.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Get AppsGoneFree. Every day, a few paid apps are offered for free, just to get them some attention. Most are games, but not all. You've nothing to lose by feeding free apps to your new addiction. :)

Oh, and every iPad should have Flipboard, a very nice customizable news aggregator.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
s2mikey said:
Well, what kind of app are you looking for? Gotta know that first!

I'm open to just about anything. I just want to know what everyone's favorite app is, and why that particular app is their favorite.

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My favorite app is safari, because I use the iPad mostly for web surfing while out and about.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I created a folder of my favorite apps. I'm not going to tell you what each app does--that's your challenge! LOL

Attachments

• image-3879813858.jpg
    image-3879813858.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 194

Barry23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are more than 3,000 apps already available in the market, which are using that components in new and exciting methods.But as considerable of an progression as the iPad may be in comparison to its small forerunners, one considerable issue remains here iPad applications are usually more costly than iPhone or iPod Contact applications.

Most reactions

Latest posts