What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple quick questions regarding new iPad

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang, I just had a couple quick questions I was hoping someone with more experience with the iPad could answer for me.

Is there something like iPhonebrowser for the iphone? If not, how do you place your avi files for apps like VLC player?

Has anyone tried the any of the SD card adapters which I've heard about being used via the camera adapter?

Is it WORTH jailbreaking the iPad? Why? Especially with the advent of 4.2.1

Many thanks for your opinions!

Hal

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have VLC Player on your iPad you add the videos through iTunes. You click on your iPad on the left, then up above click on apps, then scroll down and on the bottom left it will say "File Sharing" and you should be able to select VLC. Then to the right of that you will be able to add files from your harddrive.

The memory card trick with the camera adapter only works for photos and I think it was disabled with 4.2

Most reactions