What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion on Password Safe - iPassSafe

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy Password Safe - iPassSafe application for my iPad 2 and was wondering if body had an opinion whether it was worth while to purchase or was there a better app. than Password Safe available? ADubin

dhumalht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ADubin said:
I'm looking to buy Password Safe - iPassSafe application for my iPad 2 and was wondering if body had an opinion whether it was worth while to purchase or was there a better app. than Password Safe available? ADubin

It is good one you can purchase

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone else wonder about the security of putting all your account info into an app written by some unknown company on the other side of the planet who could simply upload it all to their server without you knowing?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone else wonder about the security of putting all your account info into an app written by some unknown company on the other side of the planet who could simply upload it all to their server without you knowing?

Yes! I do not put my passwords on any app that saves it via cloud service or wireless transfer. I use password keeper on my iPhone but the one that does not transfer automatically to my other devices. However, I still do not put such passwords in it like my main bank accounts or my eTrade account.

OP
A

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, ADubin

Yes! I do not put my passwords on any app that saves it via cloud service or wireless transfer. I use password keeper on my iPhone but the one that does not transfer automatically to my other devices. However, I still do not put such passwords in it like my main bank accounts or my eTrade account.

Donna.moore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using iPassSafe over a year, First I started to use it without cloud (dropbox) , just did backup with FTP (wifi and my desktop)
recently (4 months) I started to use it with dropbox to copy data using 3G from my iPhone to my iPad (iPassSafe support upload and download from dropbox) , I can tell that it's working great and its very secure since the uploaded file are encrypted (just to confirm ,I tried to view the content with editor and it's totally unreadable).

The fact way I'm using iPassSafe is because I check reviews in the appstore which exist since 2010 in few country and never found one bad review
refers to security, I did find lots of very positives review about it

Most reactions

Latest posts