What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Dream Ipad Stand

Yaiba83646

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This post was created by engineers that are currently in the process of designing an ipad stand that people really love. We want to hear what actual users of the item want in this!
Please! Tell us what you like or want!

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This post was created by engineers that are currently in the process of designing an ipad stand that people really love. We want to hear what actual users of the item want in this!
Please! Tell us what you like or want!

one that I can use in my show booth that gives people access to photos and info on my iPad, but has the iPad locked down so no one can steal it.

Thanks for asking.

CM

jeffreyblickman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any draft for the design or layout of your ipad stand? I am afraid it's difficult for people to propose sth. from zero.

OP
Y

Yaiba83646

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nope no design that the group has decided on thus far. We're taking a look at what the customers want from their ipad stands before we really start prototyping or anything. Thanks for the input

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want a foldable stand, lightweight and yet sturdy. something i can just fold it and put it in my bag flat.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stand for iPad

i want a foldable stand, lightweight and yet sturdy. something i can just fold it and put it in my bag flat.
Are you talking about the one we have under-devellopment ?? , with SD card reader, video out and horizontal , and vertical position , sync and recharge in all position and also work with iphone 4 ?

End of October the mass production will come out with Apple certification

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about the one we have under-devellopment ?? , with SD card reader, video out and horizontal , and vertical position , sync and recharge in all position and also work with iphone 4 ?

nope, i dont have any idea of your under development product. :) i guess i read minds?

keep us posted though ;)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

nope, i dont have any idea of your under development product. :) i guess i read minds?

keep us posted though ;)

Hi no need to read in mind :) here you can see a rendering , soon the mould will be finish :)

Attachments

• Swivel_Dock_v6_Front_View_with_iPad_Vertical-20100318-153610.jpg
    Swivel_Dock_v6_Front_View_with_iPad_Vertical-20100318-153610.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 493

Most reactions

Latest posts