What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless microphone

cooncamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, Ipad techies, I need help with a problem. We run an exercise boot camp program. We use an Ipad to play music for the exercise routines. However, because we work in a large open space, the music has to be loud. This interferes with the participants being able to hear the instructor directing the routines. I am looking for a way for the instructor to wear a clip on microphone that will allow their commands to overcome the music being played. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There must be some sort of amp or speakers to amplify the music coming from the iPad. Maybe a simple 2 channel mixer before the amp to take a standard mic and the music from the iPad. Unless one of the DJ type apps can take an incoming mic and mix it with the music for you. The mic would have to be either coming in via a headphone jack adapter or via Bluetooth I reckon.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buy a portable PA system with wireless mic for your instructor.

I don't think you can get any sort of wireless input device for your iPad that will override the music being played.

Most reactions

Latest posts