What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless drive.

Docaqua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeking advice: Last year's Apple Time Capsule (2TB) vs. Seagate Wireless Plus (1TB).
Also, can't link Air Bluetooth to my LG phone.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Seeking advice: Last year's Apple Time Capsule (2TB) vs. Seagate Wireless Plus (1TB).

Well, this is like comparing 'Apples & Oranges' - Apple's TC is both a router & a storage device which works well w/ Time Machine on an OS X computer, while the Seagate is a wireless storage device only; SO, please outline your needs so that we understand how to advise - thanks.

Also, can't link Air Bluetooth (BT) to my LG phone.

You'll need to explain the purpose(s) of wanting to link your i-Devices via BT; this wireless technology is mainly used for pairing keyboards, speakers, & headphones; can also be used to establish a Wi-Fi Hotspot, but if your needs are to transfer files, then not a go - sorry; check this recent THREAD - if you have a specific question/reason, then ask. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts