What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless hard drive options. Apple?

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a wireless hard drive but I always look to Apple for products before buying anything. I was looking at the Airport Time Capsule but was told that it doesn't work with the iPad or iPhone. Does Apple make a wireless hard drive for the iPad and iPhone? I know I can upload files to the various online file storage companies but I'd like something that has more storage and doesn't require a monthly fee. What are my options?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some nice options there, I bookmarked your threads. Thank you, sir!

Thank you, there are other options in that iPad-connect section of the forums but right now those are my two favourites, the NAS because I can connect to it from anywhere in the world remotely as long as I have a connection and the Wi-Reader because it can travel with me and give me other storage options even if I don't have a connection.

The Archangel

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, there are other options in that iPad-connect section of the forums but right now those are my two favourites, the NAS because I can connect to it from anywhere in the world remotely as long as I have a connection and the Wi-Reader because it can travel with me and give me other storage options even if I don't have a connection.

The Archangel
Yeah, I really like the Wi-Reader for its mobility. I guess I'm old-school, I like being able to have a physical storage option that I can carry with me.

EDIT: I just found the Apotop Wi-Reader Pro on amazon, added it to my wish list. After reading about it I've realized that it does much more than I thought it did.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts