What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seagate portable plus drive

lobsters15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Am thinking of purchasing the Seagate portable 1Tb wireless drive to increase the storage on my ipad. It would also be useful to download documents, edit them and save them back to the Seagate drive. Looking at the Seagate website it states that downloaded files cannot be opened in other Ipad apps such as Pages. Is this correct because it would be somewhat limiting ?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Please provide more information: 1) Which Seagate drive model are you wanting to purchase? ; 2) What iPad model do you own and what iOS is installed? and 3) Give us a better idea of your needs for this wireless drive, e.g. which apps do you need to use, are you needing to exchange files w/ a computer (if so, what programs/apps are involved), and what other purposes may this drive be useful to you (pics, music, etc.) - Dave

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Typically, a device will need WebDav support for apps such as Pages, Numbers, Keynote to access it. I don't see any mention of this support for the Seagate Wireless Plus.

The Airstash+ will do this, but it works with SC cards.

Most reactions