What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Charging

danbee46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do any of you know if there is a wireless charging pad compatible with the new iPad? By wireless charging I mean that nothing is plugged into the iPad.

L

Lunar

Do any of you know if there is a wireless charging pad compatible with the new iPad? By wireless charging I mean that nothing is plugged into the iPad.

I doubt one exists for iPads, these charging by induction units AFIK only charge low current devices, similiar to how most electric toothbrushes work, and would be unable to supply sufficient current for charging the iPad.

In any case wouldn't you have some form of induction receiver which would have to be plugged into the iPad socket, as there's no induction receiver circuitry designed into the iPad.

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It requires a combination charging unit and a case for the iPad. There are two or three companies that make them for iPhones. I searched for the terms Inductive, charger, and iPad.

Launch Port Products

There may be more. I stopped after finding this one.

Most reactions

Latest posts