1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Why doesn't the ipad make sense?!?!? Keeps saying my security code is invalid

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Mostoriginalusernameever, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mostoriginalusernameever

Mostoriginalusernameever iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can not download apps no matter if they are free or not. I have previously bought 2 apps with my MasterCard debit card and then all of a sudden EDITED BY MODERATOR app store keeps saying my security code is invalid. I keep using the same card number, same address, same security code, same everything. I can NOT find anywhere what the possible reason could be for this random obstacle but I do know that several people have had this issue. but I still can't pinpoint an exact answer :C
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  2. Mostoriginalusernameever

Mostoriginalusernameever iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's not just this one thing that makes the iPad illogical, it's the fact that you cant use flash or upload pictures which is 85% of what the average human being does on the computer.
  3. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320 / 0
    Well you've just hit the nail on the head, the iPad is not a computer, so why should you expect it to behave like one. Photos can be uploaded to your iPad, I have done it in a variety of ways. As for Flash, Adobe itself has stopped development of flash for Mobile Devices and there are other choices you can use. Have a look here and it will all be explained:- http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

As you have a thread on this topic already, This Thread is now Closed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.