What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't download apps, not even the free ones! Keeps saying invalid security code!

Reaction score
Ok so I have $3.59 on my debit card so I want to buy an app that cost .99. It asks for my billing info and 3 digit security code and I enter in the SAME one I have used to buy 3 other apps before this :mad: this most recent time, it says invalid security code no matter how many times I try to close it out and try again! I even tried putting in my pin number just in case they meant that instead. I checked my address and debit card info and it has not changed since the last time I successfully bought an app.

Some people say to change your payment method but I don't have one! :( plus, I don't see why all of a sudden they would stop taking my debit card when it worked before. Some people also say to change your settings somehow but where exactly IS the app store settings button??

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Mostoriginalusernameever said:
From the iPad and app store. I don't use iTunes :/

Sorry, no experience that way. I did set up using iTunes, there I also set up my payment method and have since never been asked for payment...

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
On the other side, within iTunes App on your iPad there is the possibility to insert the code of an iTunes card which you can purchase (prepaid) at different stores, which will then be an amount you have available for purchases on your Apple ID...

Most reactions

Latest posts