What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invalid security code?

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
He app store is saying my credit card security code is invalid
I have purchased a few other things thought the store before, so I guess the validation program,computer or hamster is just on strike

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been caught out by that a couple of times in the past. Whenever you purchase first time through a new device it will ask you for the security code on the back of your card again. Double check the form it is asking you to fill in. You will likely see that the security code is blank. You need to supply it again.
If you are not getting a form with your billing details popping up, go onto your PC and use iTunes to check your account details. You may need to provide the credit card details again.

OP
Contra

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Well I keep trying to establish a chat session with these guys and no luck
They are either too busy or
Don't care
Tried calling them on the phone and 2 different reps blew me off
So I am gonna have to return this iPad2 to the store and stick with my Android account
As I can't even buy a free book, even though I have made purchases before through the Ipad 2, so I won't be getting my money back for the apps I bought
Such as such as the Craigs list app or tapatalk
But it was nice getting to learn being here while it lasted...good luck guys

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Apple support is usually noted as the best available.

MEAB2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same issue for me. I had been used ITunes for purchase app and music and suddenly iTunes show the message "please use a valid

Most reactions

Latest posts