What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who makes apps here? I have an idea.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you think you have an application concept that you want to turn into an App, you may or may not want to discuss this in open forum.

There are a number of professional software companies out there specializing in iPhone and iPad development. Any of these would be happy to discuss your project and talk about costs - under non disclosure of course.

You can expect to pay between $20k and $40k for any reasonably complex application from a qualified US company, less for some of the foreign operations typically out of India or China.

If you are looking for a partner to do the development of your idea, and then you guys will market this product and make your fortune, that can be much harder to find - in part because ideas are cheap, software development is not, and marketing and support costs trump all...

Good luck. Every great app starts out as an inspiration with someone behind it who eats, sleeps and lives the app...

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck with your app development. Please keep us posted! :)

OP
C

charlieboi2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep you were right, pretty expensive, a lot more than I thought just for the app I wanted.

Most reactions

Latest posts