What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS App Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

bournesltd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the process of starting up a software development business for developing Apps for iOS we have all the capital to start up and at the moment we are looking for ideas we have some of our own but you can never have enough ideas and would really like the opportunity to see what is needed out there for personal and business use,

so if anybody can help us please do if any of these apps r successful we are willing to make a substantial payment towards the idea.

rajk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the process of starting up a software development business for developing Apps for iOS we have all the capital to start up and at the moment we are looking for ideas we have some of our own but you can never have enough ideas and would really like the opportunity to see what is needed out there for personal and business use,

so if anybody can help us please do if any of these apps r successful we are willing to make a substantial payment towards the idea.

Game development is good app business these days. Did you consider this?

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bournesltd said:

I'm experienced. But are you an official Apple Developer? (Have you signed up? Because I have and i got a response email welcoming me to the Apple Development program.

PerrySoft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Games are good... but also very hard to develop. In both, programming and ideas.

SkyTower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think game industry is over-crowded thus many games are free to play or have tons of ads in them.

natalireynolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game development is very profitable businesss today. I was working in development team for company like this EDITED so i knew what i`m talking about.
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Forum rules - everybody please read!! No website links

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an old thread, and the OP has not returned since creating it. He certainly doesn’t need any help now, 5 years later.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts