What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idea for app

Tcusworth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an idea for an iPad/iPhone app. Are there developers who could build an app for me

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an idea for an iPad/iPhone app. Are there developers who could build an app for me

There are literally hundreds - if not thousands - of Software Houses that will develop iPad apps for you

www.eigo.co.uk - iPhone and iPad App Development

or you can do it yourself

Start Developing iPad Apps - Apple Developer

Google 'iPad app developer' and you'll get hundreds of hits. Maybe Forum members have experience with some of these and could offer recommendations?

And, as the previous poster suggested, please feel free to discuss your idea (assuming it's not confidential) with Forum members.

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

Tcusworth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What that means is why would I share an idea in a public forum only to have someone else develop it. Thank you Tim for your suggestion that was perfect.

Most reactions

Latest posts