What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one should I buy?

Niclas74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I see many people buy the IPAD generation 4 wih 64GB...the question is what should I get and if you can help me in the right direction?
I don't really know if the IPAD can handle online gaming like a web game or something like that, and I don't know if generation 4 is good enough yet, maybe I should invest in generation 3.

*I do some online gaming with web games.
*I would like to use the IPAD to play music when I travel.
*I do not require 3G since I will using WIFI only, the IPAD will not be used as GPS.
*I require the IPAD to act as a temp storage device for pictures taken during travels, then they are moved to a PC when returning home.
*I require some applications, I am no application hog but I would like to have some generic ones that I find useful, football leagues etc.
*I would like to use it as a reminder device, since the older you get the worse your memory gets.
*I would like to use it as a list maker, if you are going shopping, you can list what is needed.
*I would like to use it for receipes, to store and review receipes for cooking.

Thanks!
/Nick

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only reason to buy a 3 is to save money. If your question is about capacity, that is a choice you have to make. The iPad places games well, but I'm not sure about web games. If they are based on flash, then iPad can't be used for those as it doesn't handle flash. The rest can be done either using built in tools or apps from the App Store.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Niclas74 said:
What about size?

If you can afford it, get the 64 GB, you can't have too much storage. You'll be surprised at how quickly it will fill up.

Most reactions

Latest posts