What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the best stylus for iPad

Cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought griffin stylus and its ok. I find it a little short, kind of like a big crayon with a rubber tip.

I saw a great looking stylus called the O stylus, that I will buy next once our Canadian postal strike is over.

Check it out here:

ostylus dot com

If anyone has one, could you review it?

andy

Hi Andy;

If your griffin is too short, try stylus-r-us. They have a dozen telescoping ones and they outperform every other stylus out there, including the JOT and faraday. For reals.

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the AYL stylus. It also has a roller ball pen. I really like it. It works great.

I had been using the Hard Candy stylus, but the caps have become loose in less than 1 year's worth of moderate use, the stylus does not have a pocket clip, and the caps do not fit on the other ends of the opposite side of the stylus you are using. AYL stylus meets all of the criteria.

The AYL stylus has the hard rubber tip. It moves smoothly. I have used it on WritePad, docAS, and PhatPad (which I also just bought), as well has other apps for scrolling and tapping. It works great. The pen is a good roller ball also. All in all, I have been pleased with the stylus in the 3 weeks I have been using it.

Most reactions

Latest posts