1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need suggestion for the best STYLUS for ipad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by clint_kazama, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clint_kazama

clint_kazama iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guys, i'm planning to buy stylus for my ipad 2. and after browsing information about it i'm getting more confuse because i still can't decide which one should i buy.. i'm gonna use it with NOTE TAKER HD app to take notes and probably some drawing.

so far the most recommended stylus' are wacom bamboo ($29), boxwave capacitive ($10), griffin ($11) and targus stylus ($16). at first i'd like to buy wacom bamboo because of the "wacom" brand that already proved for their quality, but its price 3 times more expensive than boxwave and after i read some review from boxwave and the other stylus i can't decide which stylus i'm going to buy... so i decided to ask you guys my fellow ipad fans...
    for all suggestions you have my gratitude... thx...
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.