What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the best stylus for iPad

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been using the stylus-r-us ones since last Dec. Wouldn't use anything else for any reason.

Just my 2 cents adjusted to $2.00 for inflation.

pastorsteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Several on the market, all do the same thing. You need to check them out to see if one works better for you than another. I saw Target is carrying a couple when I was there last.

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the griffin stylus.
It's not too bad. Not really used it much though.

Meowzart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently got my stylus r us. My son and I compared it to his griffin stylus, and they aren't
Even in the same league as far as lightness of touch required.
wondering how pogo compares with stylus r us? I like their clips and size

scottrgar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do a lot of people use a stylus? I dont really know many people who do I am just curious

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use it all the time. I type with stylus in one had and use the fingers of the other hand.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do not intend sarcasm here---just thought you might not have realized that a search can be effective.

For example, I have done a comparison of a number of styli (stylii, styluses?), and you can find them with a simple search in this subforum. Others have done likewise.

It would be a real pain to keep repeating the same verbiage.

So, please, don't be offended. Just try the search and you will be amply rewarded!

OP
S

sorkaSpellbound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heaviside said:
I do not intend sarcasm here---just thought you might not have realized that a search can be effective.

For example, I have done a comparison of a number of styli (stylii, styluses?), and you can find them with a simple search in this subforum. Others have done likewise.

So, please, don't be offended. Just try the search and you will be amply rewarded!

FYI I tried that before I posted and didn't find what I was looking for.

I finally bought one from Stylus R Us and absolutely love it. Since I have a light touch, it works well for me.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heaviside said:

FYI I tried that before I posted and didn't find what I was looking for.

I finally bought one from Stylus R Us and absolutely love it. Since I have a light touch, it works well for me.

Great! Glad you found one that works for you.

andy838

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought griffin stylus and its ok. I find it a little short, kind of like a big crayon with a rubber tip.

I saw a great looking stylus called the O stylus, that I will buy next once our Canadian postal strike is over.

Check it out here:

ostylus dot com

If anyone has one, could you review it?

andy

Most reactions

Latest posts