What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is iPad-3 Likely to come ?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the main upgrade is to the screen res then IMO that's not enough to warrant buying a 3 if you have a 2. I'm all for higher screen resolution, don't get me wrong. But I'm not paying $500 bucks or whatever just for that. I had heard that their A6 processor might be involved. That and some extra RAM would start to make it at least interesting.

It almost seem like with Apple stuff, you should do your upgrades every other device. People that own the iPad 1 should go for the latest unit. Owners of the iPad 2 may not benefit as much and could wait for the iPad 4. Hmmmmm.....

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same as now, just probably higher res.

And that will make me soooooooooooo Happpppppppppppy !

I don't have either of iPad. Have just started thinking about having one, But since we are so close to the launch of iPad-3 I thought, If I have waited this long I shall wait for another 3 months or 4 months and buy the latest iPad. But my wishes and Dreams will get shattered if they were to come out with a smaller screen size. I am so very much hoping for a iPad-3 with the same screen size but with a Retina Display. Wow ! What a wonderful gadget would that be :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts