Wait for the possible ipad 3 or buy the ipad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by TheOriginalHacker, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOriginalHacker

    TheOriginalHacker
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Messages:
    13
    Thanks Received:
    0
    As most of you know Christmas is coming around so I planned on asking for an iPad 2 but then all of these iPad 3 rumors have sprouted so should I wait or just go through with it?
     
  2. Gabriel1

    Gabriel1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Messages:
    17,091
    Thanks Received:
    747
    We have lots of threads like this on here, such as http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/40363-ipad-2-wait-3-a-2.html so no need to start a new one. If you use our search function you will find what you are looking for. This thread is now closed.

    The Archangel
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page