What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, and iOS 5 COMING IN SEPTEMBER! Yay!

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ipad 3 is NOT coming next month. Come on, Grayson.

Shure it is and it's gonna hava a 11000x8000screen with three quad core processors 64 GB of main memory and 10 terabytes of storage. It's gonna have a 24 hour battery be .3mm thick and weigh less than an ounce.:)

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most likely not but I am just saying what the article said.

I have to prove KimCommando wrong. She said iPad 3 in the fall and my dad believes her. I told him she was wrong. I better be right. :D

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Shure it is and it's gonna hava a 11000x8000screen with three quad core processors 64 GB of main memory and 10 terabytes of storage. It's gonna have a 24 hour battery be .3mm thick and weigh less than an ounce.:)

Oh wow! I am definitely going to buy it then. :D

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
b00bie said:

Plus it's a free upgrade

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com

It will also make toast and martinis.... It must be true 'cause someone on the interwebs told me so.

Most reactions

Latest posts