What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Just having a look at Avadon: The Black Fortress HD, I haven't heard of that one Exzander, and we all love a bargain lol

@ JCG, I wondered how long before someone mentioned infinity blade, truly amazing graphics, but I do find that type of game much the same as the last, so many fighting games are trying to be the goriest, but fail to bring anything new to the table.....still a very good game though!

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just having a look at Avadon: The Black Fortress HD, I haven't heard of that one Exzander, and we all love a bargain lol

@ JCG, I wondered how long before someone mentioned infinity blade, truly amazing graphics, but I do find that type of game much the same as the last, so many fighting games are trying to be the goriest, but fail to bring anything new to the table.....still a very good game though!
I'm getting a glimpse to Avadon too..partly because it's on sale..and it's an old school rpg. It's really good..I read about the story and characters, it's got fights and explorations...I think I would have even paid the whole price for it...what's your view?
And you know what I found? I saw Chaos Ring II coming out for IPad..one of my "addicted friends" played Chaos Ring and he says it's an amazing game!
BUT it's 14.99...holy cow!

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I tried some other last week and couldn't wait to post some advice!

Sword and Sworcery (adventure and exploration game)
Beat sneak hunters (rhythm game...so fun!!)
Draw racing (racing game)
Sky gamblers: Air supremacy (sort of ace combat...but on retina display is wow!!!)

Bl4ckVoid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ascension
It is a card game with very simple rules, but a lot of depth. You can play an exciting multiplayer game in 15-20 mins.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You don't say app so I'm going to be different and say the Where in the World game thread on this very forum. Go IPF!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts